Monday through Friday (except public holiday) between 3 pm and 6 pm and 2 hours before the shows.
Tickets available 24h/24h
Ticket-window : Cash · Interac · Visa · MasterCard
Online : Visa · MasterCard
Phone : Visa · MasterCard
Ticket-window : free of charge
Online : $3,50
Phone : $2,00
DISCOUNT PRICE (upon presentation of a valid proof)
- Under 30 years of age
- Artists members of a professional association (UDA, Regroupement québécois de la danse, En Piste, Quebec Drama Federation, UNEQ, Association québécoise des marionnettistes)
- Participating organizations: Detentors of MACarte, members of Quartier Éphèmère, members of DAM, subscribers at Danse-Cité.
- Seniors (65 and up)
- Neighbourhood : Available to thr residents of our neighborhood, bounded by the following streets: Rachel (north), Park Avenue (west), De Maisonneuve blvd. (south) and Saint-Hubert (east). Upon presentation of proof of residence.
BENEFITS FOR SUSCRIBERS
- 15% DISCOUNT ON SINGLE TICKETS AT ESPACE LIBRE;
- 15% DISCOUNT ON A SUBSCRIPTION TO NOUVEAU PROJET MAGAZINE
- REDUCED RATE ON REGULAR TICKETS AT DANSE-CITÉ
*Ask for the promotional code when you suscribe to La Chapelle.
The package 3 shows or more (22$/ticket) is personal and not transferable. For all packages, book as soon as possible to ensure your place. It is possible to exchange ticket once without charge, according to availability. To reserve your tickets, you must contact La Chapelle's box office by phone at 514-843-7738, email or in person.
GENERAL TERMS OF PURCHASE
Latecomers are not admitted.
All prices include taxes.
It is possible to exchange your ticket without charges only once, at least 48 hours before the show, depending on availability.
Tickets purchased in a special promotion can neither be exchanged, nor reimbursed.
Unfotunately, our facilities are not fully accessible to people with impaired mobility. Nonetheless, La Chapelle Scènes Contemporaines seeks to offer the most inclusive space possible.
Simple door, not automated.
Bathrooms are gender neutral, but none of the cabins is adapted to wheelchairs.
It is possible to accomodate a certain number of people using assistive devices (foldable wheelchair, excluding motorized devices). Please specify your needs when purchasing your tickets.
You are invited to bring your own assistive devices (cane, foldable wheelchair, walking frame). Members of our team will assist you to tuck and retrieve your equipment if needed. Please get in touch with our team once you arrive.
Unfortunately we don't have an elevator, and there is a dozen of stairs to climb to enter the theater.
Accompanists for spectators with disabilities : 0 $
An accompanist is required for people with impaired mobility in order to access the theater, which is why the entrance of the accompanist is free of charge. Please specify your situation when purchasing your tickets.
Some performances are surtitled in English or French. These are surtitles dedicated to translation, but which can facilitate access to hearing-impaired spectators.
We are always doing our best to accomodate all members of our audience, to have accessible facilities and services. Your opinion matters to us, which is why we invite you to share your comments with us. What could we do to better serve you? Please contact Marilyn Farley (audience development and mediation manager) at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org